Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

BUKA BEACH RESORT (TUBURAN, ALORAN, MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL)




          Another beach in Aloran that tourists prefer is within the Buka Beach Resort. The sand in this area is very fine and soft that lying in it feels like lying in a bed :)

my high school classmates



me (in yellow), with my classmates in high school



          I've been there a couple of times; we frequently have reunions and outings in the resort. If you dont know much, you'll have to ask from the locals for directions, it's not that easy to get into this place because it's a bit far from the town proper.
          What I really love about the beach is you can't find any rocks or spiky corals or anything that will prick your feet if you go swimming. The sea bed is so empty that all you see is sand! I like corals and all but when it comes to swimming I really don't like anything that touches my feet besides sand. If you agree with me then try visiting Buka Beach Resort. Enjoy and bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment